Social icons


This weekend I had the pleasure to go back to The Corner for lunch. There's always a place that leaves you yearning to go back and The Corner happens to be one for me. It had been a while since I went to this cute little place, too long. I first went to The Corner when there was no wait for tables. By the second time I went, there was a short wait and this time around there was a line of people waiting to be seated. It's amazing to see a place flourish so quickly; such a well deserved growth in popularity. The Corner happens to sit on a street corner and it's run on good vibes only. The atmosphere is welcoming and the staff is extremely friendly. And lastly, the food is delicious. Don't be afraid to experience different things off the menu because I have yet to be disappointed. This so happens to be one of the very few places where I don't pick the same meal every time I go (I guess you can say it makes me venture out of my comfort zone). If you're ever in town definitely mark this down as a "must go".

I ordered a cappuccino to accompany my meal while my sister ordered the lemon press soda. Their Prosciutto and Ricotta Toast is my weakness; I order it every time I go there so I managed to convince my sister to split it with me. It has a little orange marmalade ricotta which brings everything together so nicely. When I told our waiter I loved the toast he suggested I try the Burrata and Prosciutto toast, so I guess I'll have to go back again soon to try that. My sister always goes for burgers so she picked the Corner Burger which comes with rosemary shoestring fries on the side (had to grab a few handfuls of that... the best). Whereas my meal, the Breakfast Sandwich, I spotted on the way to someone else's table. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I'm slowly making my way through everything on the menu. Can't wait to visit again!




2 comments

Powered by Blogger.